Serves 6 | Hands-On Time: 30min| Cooking time: 60min
6 Chicken breasts (120g each)
300g Carrots (sliced about 5mm thick)
60g Celery (sliced)
200g Onion (thinly sliced)
50g Garlic (fresh bulb)
3 Bay leaves
150ml White wine
240g Potatoes (sliced 10mm thick)
200g Spring onions (chopped)
60ml Herbs (chives, mint, parsley, rocket)
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180’C
2. Seal chicken breasts in non-stick frying pan, add salt and pepper.
3. Transfer to a roasting dish and add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic and bay leaves.
4. Add wine and 600ml hot water to the dish.
5. Cover the dish and place in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
7. Lay the spring onions on top of the meat and cook for another 15 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with freshly cut herbs and coarse salt and pepper.
9. Serve hot in warmed bowls.
1 Serving = 4 Protein + ½ Starch + 2 Veggies